There are venture directors.., and then there are altVenture Directors
Most EMMA and/or early companies need mentoring and support in governance ways, but even more so for risk mitigation, business & corporate development, or hiring & firing…
Please connect for Emerging Market Venture Capital Advisory as in independent non-exec hand-holding, industry & financial expertise, etc.
In line with ‘the new normal’ – altVENTURE @ 2EMMA caters for outsourced / subcontracted / remote / desktop deal or project execution for either side of the investment table:
- research, analysis & evaluation
- BP, strategy & pitch development
- financial modelling & valuation
- structuring & negotiation
- due diligence & closing documentation
Theme Related Tracker
- France’s Eurazeo announces €1.6bn growth fundon July 23, 2021
The French asset manager’s growth team has backed European unicorns such as Doctolib and Glovo. France’s Eurazeo announces €1.6bn growth fund
- Should the new UK £375m ‘Breakthrough’ fund back startups or scaleups? on July 23, 2021
VCs are divided over where deeptech funding should be deployed. Should the new UK £375m ‘Breakthrough’ fund back startups or scaleups?
- 4 common challenges scaling leaders face — and how to overcome themon July 23, 2021
Which of your current work processes still work when your company quadruples? 4 common challenges scaling leaders face — and how to overcome them
- Parental leave: The ultimate L&D exercise?on July 23, 2021
Instead of talking about who is taking parental leave, we should be talking about what it can teach parents. Parental leave: The ultimate L&D exercise?
- Early stage founders are missing out on the European tech boomon July 23, 2021
In 2020, there were half the number of pre-seed deals in Europe than in 2016. Early stage founders are missing out on the European tech boom
- Spanish startups and scaleups to watchon July 23, 2021
Here are eight of Spain's most dynamic startups so far this year. Spanish startups and scaleups to watch
- Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 19-23)on July 23, 2021
This article is visible for CLUB members only. If you are already a member but don’t see the content of this article, please login here. If you’re not a CLUB member yet, but you’d like to read members-only content like this one, have unrestricted access to the site and benefit from many additional perks, you can sign up The post Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 19-23) appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Buy now, pay later: London-based fintech startup Zilch raises a further €93.4 million for its continued expansionon July 23, 2021
The London-based fintech startup Zilch today announced it has raised a further €93.44 million of debt and equity funding to service the growing demand for its unique “buy now, pay later” (BNPL) product as usage continues to soar. This funding announcement comes only 3 months after Zilch raised €66.7 million. The latest funding comes from The post Buy now, pay later: London-based fintech startup Zilch raises a further €93.4 million for its continued expansion appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Swedish fintech giant Klarna acquires German startup Stocard for about €110 millionon July 23, 2021
The Swedish fintech giant Klarna seems to be on an acquisition sprint. After acquiring UK-based HERO earlier this month, Klarna now bought the Mannheim-based fintech startup Stocard. According to our sources, the acquisition deal values Stocard at about €110 million. Founded in 2011, Stocard offers its 60 million users worldwide a bundling of customer cards The post Swedish fintech giant Klarna acquires German startup Stocard for about €110 million appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Luxembourg-based Salonkee raises €6.2 million for the European expansion of its beauty salon reservations softwareon July 23, 2021
After its rapid expansion from Luxembourg into Belgium and Switzerland, Salonkee just closed a €6.2 million Series A funding round led by Fortino Capital and Newion, to further accelerate its European expansion. Expon Capital, which also invested in Salonkee’s seed round, has also significantly invested in this Series A round. Founded in 2016, Salonkee brings The post Luxembourg-based Salonkee raises €6.2 million for the European expansion of its beauty salon reservations software appeared first on EU-Startups.
- French open-source API management platform Gravitee.io scores €9.3 million in fresh fundingon July 22, 2021
The Lille-based startup Gravitee.io, which gives businesses unprecedented control over their entire API ecosystem, has just raised €9.3 million in funding – co-led by AlbionVC and Oxx. This marks the first venture capital investment in Gravitee.io’s seven-year history. The fresh capital will enable Gravitee.io to continue growing its team across development, sales, and marketing, to The post French open-source API management platform Gravitee.io scores €9.3 million in fresh funding appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Paris-based cybersecurity startup YesWeHack lands €16 million to accelerate its international expansionon July 22, 2021
Today, Paris-based YesWeHack, Europe’s leading Bug Bounty and Vulnerability Disclosure Policy (VDP) platform, announced that it has secured €16 million in Series B funding. The round was led by Banque des Territoires and Eiffel Investment Group, and joined by YesWeHack’s Series A investors Normandie Participations and CNP Assurances. Founded in 2015, YesWeHack offers companies an innovative The post Paris-based cybersecurity startup YesWeHack lands €16 million to accelerate its international expansion appeared first on EU-Startups.