There are venture directors.., and then there are altVenture Directors
Most EMMA and/or early companies need mentoring and support in governance ways, but even more so for risk mitigation, business & corporate development, or hiring & firing…
Please connect for Emerging Market Venture Capital Advisory as in independent non-exec hand-holding, industry & financial expertise, etc.
In line with ‘the new normal’ – altVENTURE @ 2EMMA caters for outsourced / subcontracted / remote / desktop deal or project execution for either side of the investment table:
- research, analysis & evaluation
- BP, strategy & pitch development
- financial modelling & valuation
- structuring & negotiation
- due diligence & closing documentation
Theme Related Tracker
- So you want CVC investment — now what?on October 22, 2021
Funding and a future customer — is it too good to be true? So you want CVC investment — now what?
- Revealed: The VCs who’ve backed the most female founderson October 22, 2021
Which of Europe's top VC firms is really putting their weight behind female entrepreneurs? Revealed: The VCs who’ve backed the most female founders
- Europe’s wealthtech startups are joining the investing rushon October 21, 2021
Automated investing tech is cracking open the staid world of wealth creation and management Europe’s wealthtech startups are joining the investing rush
- The deck that scored edtech 360Learning a $200m roundon October 21, 2021
Edtech's on the rise. Here's the pitch deck that Paris-based 360Learning used to raise $200m The deck that scored edtech 360Learning a $200m round
- Can startups build a better construction industry?on October 21, 2021
We spoke with experts from Leonard, Foundamental and Material Mapper about Europe’s €2trn goldmine. Can startups build a better construction industry?
- European celebrities copy US stars by flocking to angel investingon October 21, 2021
Europe’s angel investing scene has seen a growth in new participants — many of them high profile and wealthy actors, musicians and athletes. European celebrities copy US stars by flocking to angel investing
- Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 18-22)on October 22, 2021
This article is visible for CLUB members only. If you are already a member but don’t see the content of this article, please login here. If you’re not a CLUB member yet, but you’d like to read members-only content like this one, have unrestricted access to the site and benefit from many additional perks, you can sign up The post Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 18-22) appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Female-founded fintech startup Vitamin raises €1.7 million to enable a strong financial futures for all womenon October 22, 2021
Vitamin, a Berlin-based startup which set out to enable a strong financial future for all women, has raised a total of €1.7 million in a second pre-seed round of funding. Alongside Cavalry Ventures, which already supported the fintech startup in the first round, Segenia Capital, as well as Nina Pütz (Ratepay GmbH), Marcel Schneider (SumUp) The post Female-founded fintech startup Vitamin raises €1.7 million to enable a strong financial futures for all women appeared first on EU-Startups.
- EIT Community Booster set out to scale high-impact New European Bauhaus ventures – apply now!on October 22, 2021
Entrepreneurs are the drivers of change. On a mission to create a sustainable and inclusive Europe, the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) and five of its Knowledge & Innovation Communities are launching a joint initiative to support innovative ventures and teams enabling the New European Bauhaus transformation. The initiative is called the EIT The post EIT Community Booster set out to scale high-impact New European Bauhaus ventures – apply now! appeared first on EU-Startups.
- London-based Flexciton secures about €17.8 million to boost the capability of the global semiconductor industryon October 22, 2021
Flexciton, an optimisation technology company that has developed a unique solution to radically improve the efficiency and productivity of semiconductor manufacturing processes, has secured a €17.8 million in additional funding. The Series A round was led by Nadav Rosenberg (Saras Capital). Flexicon was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in London. The startup’s solution analyses The post London-based Flexciton secures about €17.8 million to boost the capability of the global semiconductor industry appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Join BIO-Europe on October 27 and tune in to the InnoStars Awards 2021 (Sponsored)on October 21, 2021
If you are curious about the newest healthcare inventions, we’re recommending you to join BIO-Europe’s online event on October 27th, also featuring the InnoStars Awards Grand Final 2021 of EIT Health. The event will be broadcasted live on the EIT Health InnoStars Facebook page, and will take place from 10am to 1pm CET. 10:00-10:20 – Opening The post Join BIO-Europe on October 27 and tune in to the InnoStars Awards 2021 (Sponsored) appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Hamburg-based circular bioeconomy startup traceless materials receives a €2.42 million EIC grant to quickly scale up its technologyon October 21, 2021
traceless materials, a female-founded startup that developed a holistically sustainable alternative material for plastic, just received a €2.42 million grant and equity investment from the European Innovation Council (EIC). The funding will allow traceless to bring its novel naturally compostable biomaterial to market, substituting plastic and bioplastic in products that can easily end up in The post Hamburg-based circular bioeconomy startup traceless materials receives a €2.42 million EIC grant to quickly scale up its technology appeared first on EU-Startups.