There are venture directors.., and then there are altVenture Directors
Most EMMA and/or early companies need mentoring and support in governance ways, but even more so for risk mitigation, business & corporate development, or hiring & firing…
Please connect for Emerging Market Venture Capital Advisory as in independent non-exec hand-holding, industry & financial expertise, etc.
In line with ‘the new normal’ – altVENTURE @ 2EMMA caters for outsourced / subcontracted / remote / desktop deal or project execution for either side of the investment table:
- research, analysis & evaluation
- BP, strategy & pitch development
- financial modelling & valuation
- structuring & negotiation
- due diligence & closing documentation
Theme Related Tracker
- Day one of the Sifted Summit: Top takeawayson October 6, 2022
What startupland's top talents were saying on day one of the Summit Day one of the Sifted Summit: Top takeaways
- It’s not just Northvolt. Here are the other startups building gigafactorieson October 6, 2022
Sifted is tracking 33 gigafactories in Europe. It’s not just Northvolt. Here are the other startups building gigafactories
- We have contactless cards. What’s next in payments tech?on October 6, 2022
An application that turns any Android device into a card terminal We have contactless cards. What’s next in payments tech?
- Scaling deeptech in Europe: Where’s the smart money?on October 6, 2022
A lack of lead investors — the so-called “White Knight Syndrome” — is the main obstacle to scaling up really difficult tech. What can be done about it? Scaling deeptech in Europe: Where’s the smart money?
- Day one of the Sifted Summit: Tom Blomfield and Steve O’Hear reunitedon October 5, 2022
Day one of the Sifted Summit 2022 is off to a great start, including a talk between two household names in UK tech Day one of the Sifted Summit: Tom Blomfield and Steve O’Hear reunited
- Gourmey raises €48m to build Europe’s largest cultivated meat hubon October 5, 2022
Gourmey's flagship product is foie gras. Gourmey raises €48m to build Europe’s largest cultivated meat hub
- 10 exciting Milan-based startups we’re keeping a close eye on!on October 5, 2022
Milan. A modern city that oozes innovation, the Italian capital of fashion and design, and, home of the Italian Stock Exchange. It’s a city that welcomes and embraces new trends, nurturing and fostering fresh innovations and ideas. It is the Italian city where culture brings more wealth and work, in fact, it is also an The post 10 exciting Milan-based startups we’re keeping a close eye on! appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Berlin-based Jomigo picks up first capital investment to build headhunting marketplace of the futureon October 5, 2022
Previously bootstrapped and already picking up considerable traction in its home market of Germany, Jomigo has just secured a seven-figure investment to further scale and develop its recruitment marketplace. The 2022 labour market is one facing a number of challenges, to say the least. One of the big issues that companies are trying to overcome The post Berlin-based Jomigo picks up first capital investment to build headhunting marketplace of the future appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Berlin-based Patronus picks up €27 million to support seniors in their daily liveson October 5, 2022
Elderly care startup Patronus has just scooped up the biggest Series A raise for the sector, bagging €27 million. The Berlin-based team is aiming to support seniors go about their daily lives independently, relieving the burden on carers and relatives. Europe’s population is getting older. Along with that, comes a whole spectrum of health challenges The post Berlin-based Patronus picks up €27 million to support seniors in their daily lives appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Spanish cybersecurity startup IriusRisk secures €29 million to automate threat modellingon October 5, 2022
IriusRisk, a cybersecurity startup levelling up security and threat modelling, has just scored €29 million to expand its global reach. The Spanish startup is empowering clients across key industries to have security built-in from the very beginning. Threat modelling, the process of identifying security threats during tech development, has traditionally been a labour-intensive and manual The post Spanish cybersecurity startup IriusRisk secures €29 million to automate threat modelling appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Amsterdam-based Newion unveils new €130 million fund for early-stage software startupson October 5, 2022
Venture Capital firm with over 20 years in the market, Newion, has just unveiled a new investment fund at €130 million. Newion IV will support early-stage business software companies across Europe to kickstart their ventures. Since 2000, VC firm Newion has been actively supporting startup growth in the Benelux, Nordics and Germany. With a special The post Amsterdam-based Newion unveils new €130 million fund for early-stage software startups appeared first on EU-Startups.
- A disillusioned generation? How startups can overcome a new challenge in the tech industryon October 4, 2022
As the wider tech ecosystem comes under increased pressure with a burgeoning global financial crisis and talent shortage – a new crisis is unfolding. The disillusionment of young professionals in the industry. According to the Young Generation in Tech report, under-30s in tech are feeling disappointed, disillusioned and insecure. It’s been reported that more than The post A disillusioned generation? How startups can overcome a new challenge in the tech industry appeared first on EU-Startups.