There are venture directors.., and then there are altVenture Directors
Most EMMA and/or early companies need mentoring and support in governance ways, but even more so for risk mitigation, business & corporate development, or hiring & firing…
Please connect for Emerging Market Venture Capital Advisory as in independent non-exec hand-holding, industry & financial expertise, etc.
In line with ‘the new normal’ – altVENTURE @ 2EMMA caters for outsourced / subcontracted / remote / desktop deal or project execution for either side of the investment table:
- research, analysis & evaluation
- BP, strategy & pitch development
- financial modelling & valuation
- structuring & negotiation
- due diligence & closing documentation
Theme Related Tracker
- Amid a string of utility failures, here’s why Octopus Energy is still aliveon March 23, 2023
Octopus’ CFO talks surviving the energy crisis, profitability and why an IPO is not on the cards — for now Amid a string of utility failures, here’s why Octopus Energy is still alive
- Could digital CFO tools be the way ahead for financial management in startups?on March 23, 2023
In a turbulent market, digital CFO tools could help startups attain sustainable growth Could digital CFO tools be the way ahead for financial management in startups?
- The Series A pitch deck Poland’s Vue Storefront used to bag €20mon March 23, 2023
Ecommerce sites can't expect success just from a polished tech stack — they need an appealing "shop window" for customers too The Series A pitch deck Poland’s Vue Storefront used to bag €20m
- Bootstrapped ESG platform IntegrityNext gets a €100m boost from EQT Growthon March 23, 2023
Growing regulatory requirements on supply chain sustainability add business to ESG startups Bootstrapped ESG platform IntegrityNext gets a €100m boost from EQT Growth
- This group of 20 business school friends now have a fund in Franceon March 23, 2023
Neo Founders has a €2m fund with plans to raise a €15m-20m fund by the end of the year This group of 20 business school friends now have a fund in France
- “We need to be daring”: How climate tech can get us to net zeroon March 23, 2023
Policy-makers, not-for-profits, startups and VCs all have a vital role to reach global climate goals “We need to be daring”: How climate tech can get us to net zero
- 10 exciting early-stage startups from Lithuania to look out for in 2023!on March 23, 2023
A Baltic nation making fame for itself in Europe’s startup ecosystem, Lithuania is an exciting place to be for innovators, entrepreneurs and investors alike. Home to fairytale-esque forests, the magnificent historical old town of Vilnius, and ample opportunity for adventure, it’s a place that inspires inspiration and creativity. Lithuania’s startup ecosystem has been thriving in The post 10 exciting early-stage startups from Lithuania to look out for in 2023! appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Been affected by tech layoffs? Take part in our special EU-Startups Summit ticket raffle for job seekers!on March 23, 2023
Are you ready for two days of networking, inspiration and learning? On April 20-21, we’ll be hosting this year’s edition of the EU-Startups Summit! At the event in beautiful Barcelona we’ll be showcasing many of Europe’s hottest startups and coming together to learn from some of the most successful European entrepreneurs of our time. This The post Been affected by tech layoffs? Take part in our special EU-Startups Summit ticket raffle for job seekers! appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Innovation in Health launches fresh open innovation challenges! Apply now! (Sponsored)on March 23, 2023
Health Innovation Hub & Holding GmbH (Innovation in Health) has just launched 8 open innovation challenges, with the aim of fostering collaboration between the health sector and startups. Apply today! The health sector has been undergoing a profound transformation in recent years. With medical systems and healthcare workers under increasing pressure and the changing expectations The post Innovation in Health launches fresh open innovation challenges! Apply now! (Sponsored) appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Helsinki-based MVision AI raises €5.4 million to speed up cancer treatmenton March 23, 2023
Finnish startup MVision AI has a vision where cancer treatment is accessible in a matter of hours, not weeks. The healthtech team uses AI to supercharge treatment planning and has just secured €5.4 million to scale. Cancer is a disease which touches millions around the world every single day. Currently, the predominant treatment course is The post Helsinki-based MVision AI raises €5.4 million to speed up cancer treatment appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Munich-based IntegrityNext raises €100 million after bootstrapping to empower ESG compliance and transparencyon March 23, 2023
IntegrityNext, a startup on a mission to make supply chains more sustainable with better ESG compliance and oversight, has just secured a massive €100 million in new investment. The Munich-based team now plans to scale across Europe. ESG compliance is a hot topic. Businesses across verticals and geographies are increasingly under pressure to report on The post Munich-based IntegrityNext raises €100 million after bootstrapping to empower ESG compliance and transparency appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Micah Smurthwaite, Partner at Next47, will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!on March 22, 2023
On April 20-21, 2023, we will be welcoming you again to our annual EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona! This year, the event will be bigger and better than ever before and we’ll have lots of exciting speakers, panel discussions, networking activities, pitch competitions and much more. The EU-Startups Summit will gather over 2,000 founders, startup enthusiasts and investors The post Micah Smurthwaite, Partner at Next47, will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit! appeared first on EU-Startups.