There are venture directors.., and then there are altVenture Directors
Most EMMA and/or early companies need mentoring and support in governance ways, but even more so for risk mitigation, business & corporate development, or hiring & firing…
Please connect for independent non-exec hand-holding, industry & financial expertise
In line with ‘the new normal’ – altVENTURE @ 2EMMA caters for outsourced / subcontracted / remote / desktop deal or project execution for either side of the investment table:
- research, analysis & evaluation
- BP, strategy & pitch development
- financial modelling & valuation
- structuring & negotiation
- due diligence & closing documentation
Theme Related Tracker
- Food delivery startup Wolt raises $530m — despite still having more than $100m in the bankon January 25, 2021
The Finnish delivery startup plans to expand its growing network of retail partners — and help them take on Amazon. Food delivery startup Wolt raises $530m — despite still having more than $100m in the bank
- The European startups hacking the ageing processon January 25, 2021
The innovations that will extend our lives and delay the definite end. The European startups hacking the ageing process
- The fintechs taking on Klarna in Europeon January 25, 2021
The Buy Now Pay Later space is getting more competitive in Europe, as new startups chase Klarna's crown The fintechs taking on Klarna in Europe
- Ultra-secure messaging service Element sees fivefold increase in signups after Whatsapp privacy debacleon January 25, 2021
Element, as opposed to Signal, allows users to chose which server they host their data on Ultra-secure messaging service Element sees fivefold increase in signups after Whatsapp privacy debacle
- The fintech offering free API that could help millions access crediton January 25, 2021
At the beginning of December, Latvian fintech startup Nordigen achieved a fintech first. The fintech offering free API that could help millions access credit
- Websites? Yep, they’re bad for the planet too.on January 22, 2021
Europe’s ‘clean UXers’ — a small but growing group of designers, developers and campaigners — want to make low-impact websites the norm. Websites? Yep, they’re bad for the planet too.
- Vilnius-based kevin. raises €1.5 million to enter 15 new markets and launches mobile payments producton January 25, 2021
Lithuanian startup kevin., who we recently featured in our list of 10 promising Lithuania-based startups to watch in 2021, has raised €1.5 million in seed funding to scale into new markets, and launched an innovative PSD2 payment solution for consumers and merchants alike. PSD2 is the EU’s flagship open banking regulation. While it has enjoyed The post Vilnius-based kevin. raises €1.5 million to enter 15 new markets and launches mobile payments product first appeared on EU-Startups.
- 10 promising Greece-based startups to watch in 2021on January 25, 2021
The land of islands, olives and ouzo is also home to many aspiring entrepreneurs with new ideas and innovative business models. Over the last few years, the Greek startup scene has been growing stronger, attracting investments and giving birth to success stories. Without a doubt, Greece has what it takes to deserve a solid place The post 10 promising Greece-based startups to watch in 2021 first appeared on EU-Startups.
- Octopus Ventures announces new healthtech team and future €112.5 million global fundon January 25, 2021
Octopus Ventures today announced boosting its health tech offering with a new team and a future approx. €112.5 million institutional global fund, in order to take advantage of the health tech market opportunity. The new team of three builds on Octopus’ existing expertise in the rapidly evolving health tech space, enabling the investor to accelerate The post Octopus Ventures announces new healthtech team and future €112.5 million global fund first appeared on EU-Startups.
- Drone startup Wingcopter raises €18 million and announces serial productionon January 25, 2021
Darmstadt-based startup Wingcopter, the developer, manufacturer and operator of unmanned delivery drones for commercial and humanitarian applications, has secured around €18 million in Series A funding. Wingcopter will use the funds to strengthen its leadership in drone-based logistics, with a special focus on healthcare-related applications, including the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines. At the same time, The post Drone startup Wingcopter raises €18 million and announces serial production first appeared on EU-Startups.
- UK-based Glimpse Protocol secures €1.4 million to grow its privacy-preserving ad platformon January 25, 2021
Glimpse Protocol, the startup that delivers accurate digital ads with zero data disclosed, has announced an approx. €1.4 million seed investment round with participation from Force Over Mass Capital, angel investors Simon Franks (Lovefilm) and Eric Salama (former CEO of Kantar), and with added support from Innovate UK. Glimpse Protocol’s privacy-preserving ad platform increases value and The post UK-based Glimpse Protocol secures €1.4 million to grow its privacy-preserving ad platform first appeared on EU-Startups.
- Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021)on January 22, 2021
This article is visible for CLUB members only. If you are already a member, but you don’t see the content of this article, please login here. If you’re not a CLUB member yet, but you’d like to read members-only content like this one, have unrestricted access to the site and benefit from many additional perks, you can sign up The post Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021) first appeared on EU-Startups.