There are venture directors.., and then there are altVenture Directors
Most EMMA and/or early companies need mentoring and support in governance ways, but even more so for risk mitigation, business & corporate development, or hiring & firing…
Please connect for Emerging Market Venture Capital Advisory as in independent non-exec hand-holding, industry & financial expertise, etc.
In line with ‘the new normal’ – altVENTURE @ 2EMMA caters for outsourced / subcontracted / remote / desktop deal or project execution for either side of the investment table:
- research, analysis & evaluation
- BP, strategy & pitch development
- financial modelling & valuation
- structuring & negotiation
- due diligence & closing documentation
Theme Related Tracker
- Europe’s generative AI startups, mappedon September 22, 2023
Europe already has around 150 startups working with generative AI. Here's the list Europe’s generative AI startups, mapped
- 9 (more) women and multicultural founders to watch in 2023on September 22, 2023
As we enter Q4 of the year, who are the founders that investors should keep an eye on? 9 (more) women and multicultural founders to watch in 2023
- Why is applying for EU funding such a nightmare?on September 22, 2023
The EU's definition of 'great' is ‘safe’, with just a flirtatious wink at innovation, and all wrapped up in a nice thick blanket of bureaucracy Why is applying for EU funding such a nightmare?
- Three European VCs fundraising right nowon September 22, 2023
Here are the firms that have made filings indicating a fundraise Three European VCs fundraising right now
- 25 German soonicorns to watchon September 22, 2023
Germany has produced the second most unicorns in Europe — but who could be next to join the club? Here are the contenders 25 German soonicorns to watch
- GPT-4 beater? What you need to know about Google DeepMind’s new AI modelon September 22, 2023
Google DeepMind's new model could see the company win back its crown as the king of AI GPT-4 beater? What you need to know about Google DeepMind’s new AI model
- Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 18 – September 22)on September 22, 2023
This article is visible for CLUB members only. If you are already a member but don’t see the content of this article, please login here. If you’re not a CLUB member yet, but you’d like to read members-only content like this one, have unrestricted access to the site and benefit from many additional perks, you The post Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 18 – September 22) appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Amsterdam-based Pal secures €300k pre-seed to make digital palliative care accessible for allon September 22, 2023
Pal, a digital palliative care company, announced the successful close of a €300k pre-seed round to improve access to at-home palliative care for people affected by a serious illness. This investment round drew in Plug and Play Ventures, and joined by several angel investors with deep industry knowledge, and was further backed by Rabobank through The post Amsterdam-based Pal secures €300k pre-seed to make digital palliative care accessible for all appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Faraday Ventures invests €1.3 million to strengthen its position in Valencian firm Singularuon September 22, 2023
Faraday Ventures, a Spanish leading Venture Capital firm, has announced a €1.3 million strategic investment in Valencian jewellery firm Singularu as part of a new secondary equity deal. The deal has enabled investors who backed the company in its early stages to liquidate their exit by multiplying their returns. The capital injection marks an important The post Faraday Ventures invests €1.3 million to strengthen its position in Valencian firm Singularu appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Backed by VCs, this design company is bolstering the front lines in Ukraineon September 22, 2023
As bombs continue to rain down on Kyiv, O0 Design is one of the many local companies who endures the onslaught not only to fight for the survival of the business but for the future of their own country, by donating half of its profits to the Armed Forces of Ukraine. When the war broke The post Backed by VCs, this design company is bolstering the front lines in Ukraine appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Impact or greenwashing: Navigating the thin green lineon September 22, 2023
Greenwashing is no doubt a term you are familiar with. Many high-profile cases of greenwashing have hit the headlines recently, including accusations made against Shell earlier this year for classifying investments in natural gas as spending on renewable energy and FIFA being called out by climate experts for wrongly claiming that the 2022 Qatar World The post Impact or greenwashing: Navigating the thin green line appeared first on EU-Startups.
- Berlin-based HelloBetter adds up €5 million to its Series A to support its digital therapeutics road to profitabilityon September 22, 2023
HelloBetter, a digital health company specialising in evidence-based digital therapeutics, raised €5 million from HSBC Asset Management’s Financial Technology Venture Capital strategy as a second closing to its A2 round announced in May. This brings the total funding raised by the company in 2023 to €12 million. The investment will support HelloBetter with the scale-up The post Berlin-based HelloBetter adds up €5 million to its Series A to support its digital therapeutics road to profitability appeared first on EU-Startups.