Significant altVenture experience in designing, building & turning-around ventures hands-on
Valuable lessons learned from both successes & failures… Keeping an eye out for the next venture – do connect for Emerging Market Venture Capital Advisory
In line with ‘the new normal’ – altVENTURE @ 2EMMA caters for outsourced / subcontracted / remote / desktop deal or project execution for either side of the investment table:
- research, analysis & evaluation
- BP, strategy & pitch development
- financial modelling & valuation
- structuring & negotiation
- due diligence & closing documentation
Theme Related Tracker
- Why Teams (Not Concepts) Are Considered by Venture Capitalists and Angel Investorson October 6, 2022
Venture capitalists invest in startups in exchange for an equity stake. Angel investors are similar, but are instead wealthy individual…Continue reading on Medium »
- Do Our Beauty Products Work?on October 6, 2022
My first goal since joining Selva Ventures is to expand our mission into beauty: to invest in brands that make their consumers’ lives…Continue reading on Medium »
- Announcing $8,900,000 Seed Round Led by FTX Ventures and Blockchange Ventureson October 6, 2022
We are excited to announce that Kwil has raised an $8,900,000 seed round co-led by FTX Ventures and Blockchange ventures to accelerate the…Continue reading on Kwil »
- 3x September Insightson October 6, 2022
September kick-started with a vast partnership announcement between Coinbase and Blackrock. The latter chose to provide crypto trading…Continue reading on 3x Capital »
- Why Entrepreneurs are Happier and Healthieron October 6, 2022
It is commonly known that the startup scene is heavily influenced by stress and long working hours.Continue reading on Medium »
- We’re re-launching Ask a Seed VC — send us your questions!on October 6, 2022
by Anthony Ha and Claire RafsonContinue reading on Medium »
- Africa: Google to Establish Its First Cloud Region in Africaon October 6, 2022
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- Google is set to establish a cloud region in South Africa, the first in the continent, that will assist users move their information and tools online.
- Kenya: Safaricom's Unit Safaricom Ethiopia Starts Operations in Ethiopiaon October 6, 2022
[Capital FM] Safaricom Ethiopia has begun its telecommunication services in Ethiopia, opening a huge market opportunity for the Kenyan unit Safaricom.
- Kenya: New Platform Unveiled to Promote Inclusion of Women in Techon October 6, 2022
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- Pan-African platform, Savabyte has unveiled a tech capacity hub that is expected to promote the inclusion and participation of women in technology in Africa.
- Kenya: Ruto in Ethiopia for Safaricom Launch and Talks With Abiyon October 6, 2022
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- President William Ruto arrived in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Thursday for the launch of Safaricom operations as well as hold talks with his host Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed.
- Kenya: Safaricom Ethiopia to Be Officially Launched Thursdayon October 6, 2022
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- Safaricom Ethiopia will officially be launched in Ethiopia today, targeting the Country's over 90 million population.
- Kenya: Data Protection Office Probing 40 Digital Lenders Over Misuse of Personal Dataon October 6, 2022
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- The Office of the Data Protection Commission (ODPC) has launched investigations on 40 Digital Credit Providers for misuse of personal data.