Significant altVenture experience in designing, building & turning-around ventures hands-on
Valuable lessons learned from both successes & failures… Keeping an eye out for the next venture – do connect
In line with ‘the new normal’ – altVENTURE @ 2EMMA caters for outsourced / subcontracted / remote / desktop deal or project execution for either side of the investment table:
- research, analysis & evaluation
- BP, strategy & pitch development
- financial modelling & valuation
- structuring & negotiation
- due diligence & closing documentation
Theme Related Tracker
- 3 Lessons I learned in Investing in a Startup as a Retail Investoron January 23, 2021
In pursuit of higher growth, I stumbled upon some valuable lessons in startup investment Continue reading on ILLUMINATION »
- Corporate Ventures Need To Pass The Suitability Lenseon January 22, 2021
While desirability, feasibility, and viability are great, they are not enough to make a successful corporate venture. Suitability is key. Continue reading on Data Driven Investor »
- How to email an investor you’ve never met — and get a responseon January 21, 2021
This is how I, as an investor, want to receive pitches Continue reading on Storm Ventures »
- 5 Reasons Why the Golden Age for European Tech is NOWon January 21, 2021
The European Tech ecosystem has grown up. With 64 active/unrealised unicorns, the number has more than doubled within the last 3 years… Continue reading on Earlybird's view »
- Yang Advisor Bradley Tusk: ‘January 6th Was the Death Knell for Section 230’on January 20, 2021
Tusk, also a VC at Tusk Ventures, discusses Big Tech after Trump Continue reading on OneZero »
- Hidden Cost of “Yes, But” in Product Investment Decisionson January 20, 2021
Recently I’ve sat through multiple investment committee decisions on new products and new ventures where there was excitement from… Continue reading on Product Coalition »
- Tanzania: NGO's Course Equips 20 Girls With ICT Skillson January 25, 2021
[Daily News] TWENTY girls from Temeke Secondary School in Temeke Municipality- Dar es Salaam Region have completed a one year Information and Communication Technology (ICT) course dubbed 'Skills for their Future' aimed at equipping them for the fourth industrial revolution.
- Rwanda: Kigali-Based Varsities Opt for Digital Learning Amid Lockdownon January 25, 2021
[New Times] Higher learning institutions in Kigali have resorted to digital learning in order to prevent students from lagging behind their counterparts in other parts of the country, The New Times has learnt.
- Kenya: UNDP Donates Robots to Help Kenya's Covid-19 Fighton January 25, 2021
[Nation] Health Cabinet Secretary Mutahi Kagwe on Friday received three pilot smart "anti-epidemic" robots from the United Nation Development Programme (UNDP) Kenya to support the government's mitigation measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Rwanda: Rwanda to Secure Technology for Testing Covid-19 Variantson January 25, 2021
[New Times] The Ministry of Health will soon put in place capabilities to test for Covid-19 variants that are being reported in various parts of the world, Dr. Daniel Ngamije, the Minister of Health has said.
- Zimbabwe: Research Body Warns Govt e-Learning Not Workingon January 25, 2021
[New Zimbabwe] GOVERNMENT's electronic learning facilities have been a challenge for learners without access to technology, with unstable home environments and those bearing the brunt of Zimbabwe's economic woes, the Research and Advocacy Unit (RAU) has said.
- Kenya: Africa CDC Lauds Kenya's Use of Tech to Tame Covid-19on January 25, 2021
[Nation] Kenya's adoption of technology to boost its efforts to contain the spread of Covid-19 has been lauded by the African Union (AU), through its health agency, Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC).