Significant altVenture experience in designing, building & turning-around ventures hands-on
Valuable lessons learned from both successes & failures…
Keeping an eye out for the next venture – please connect
In line with ‘the new normal’ – altVENTURE @ 2EMMA caters for outsourced / subcontracted / remote / desktop deal or project execution for either side of the investment table:
- research, analysis & evaluation
- BP, strategy & pitch development
- financial modelling & valuation
- structuring & negotiation
- due diligence & closing documentation
Theme Related Tracker
- Ghana: Involve Stakeholders in Development of Cyber Security Policies - Prof Quaynoron October 27, 2020
[Ghanaian Times] Government must involve stakeholders in the development of cyber security policies, a renowned Computer Scientist, Professor Nii Narku Quaynor, has suggested.
- Nigeria: Nigerian Company Develops Application for Blocking Stolen Phoneson October 27, 2020
[Vanguard] A Nigerian company -E.F. Network Ltd, has developed a mobile application that can make a device unusable by thieves, to curb theft or resale of mobile phones and other gadgets in the country.
- Ethiopia: Two Telecom Operators to Join Ethiopian Market Until April 2021on October 27, 2020
[ENA] Addis Ababa -- Two new international telecom operators will enter into the Ethiopian market until April 2021 once the due process of competitive bid evaluation is completed, according to Ethiopian Communication Authority.
- Rwanda: AC Group Upgrades Inter-City Transport Payment Solutionon October 27, 2020
[New Times] Ordinarily, to secure a trip by bus out of the city involved making a prior trip to the bus park to book and pay a ticket. This is time-consuming and drives up costs for passengers involved.
- Ghana: Information Communications Technology, the Third Educational Wave and Impact of Covid-19on October 27, 2020
[Ghanaian Times] Since the hunters and gatherers stage of societal evolution, the world has seen three major transformations, from the period of settled agriculture, to the period of industralization, and the information revolution. This corresponds to the first, second, and third wave of development.
- Ghana: NBSSI Educates Entrepreneurs On Digitisation of Businesseson October 27, 2020
[Ghanaian Times] Koforidua -- The National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI) have organised a round table discussion and training in Koforidua to discuss pertinent issues facing women entrepreneurs and educate them on how to build and improve their businesses.
- Nigeria: Livestreaming Lekki - Digital Evidence of #EndSARS Shooting Makes Impunity Much Harderon October 27, 2020
[The Conversation Africa] Nigeria continues to convulse in angry protests over allegations that at least 12 people were killed by security forces at a toll gate in Lagos on October 20. They were taking part in the EndSARS protests against Nigeria's notoriously violent Special Anti-Robbery Squad.
- Nigeria: MTN Nigeria Appoints Karl Toriola CEO Designateon October 27, 2020
[Daily Trust] MTN Nigeria has announced the appointment of Mr. Karl Toriola as the CEO designate.
- Nigeria: MTN Nigeria Appoints New CEOon October 27, 2020
[Premium Times] The telecom giant said he has held a number of senior operational roles at MTN
- Nigeria: Nigeria Has Achieved 43 Percent Broadband Penetration - Ministeron October 27, 2020
[Premium Times] Broadband internet penetration in Nigeria has increased from 33.72 percent in August 2019 to 43.3 percent in August 2020.