Significant altVenture experience in designing, building & turning-around ventures hands-on
Valuable lessons learned from both successes & failures… Keeping an eye out for the next venture – do connect for Emerging Market Venture Capital Advisory
In line with ‘the new normal’ – altVENTURE @ 2EMMA caters for outsourced / subcontracted / remote / desktop deal or project execution for either side of the investment table:
- research, analysis & evaluation
- BP, strategy & pitch development
- financial modelling & valuation
- structuring & negotiation
- due diligence & closing documentation
Theme Related Tracker
- Why We’re betting on more and better loveon October 23, 2021
By Tal Zlotnitsky, founder & CEO, our.loveContinue reading on Medium »
- MSS Posts: Guide to Startup First Employees ♀️on October 23, 2021
Ultimately it comes down to “Do you believe in the company?”Continue reading on Medium »
- Venture Capitalism: Do you need it?on October 23, 2021
This article coversContinue reading on Medium »
- Asia’s tech news #093: HK fintech, Singapore VC, Vietnam e-commerce, blockchain gaming…on October 23, 2021
Continue reading on Medium »
- Whatchamacallit? Web 3 & The End of TRUTHon October 22, 2021
By Keith Teare • Issue #279 • View onlineContinue reading on Medium »
- वसंक्रोनी ने सैन्टर कै विटि, विंटरम्यूट टरेव ंग से रणनीविक वित्तिोषण में $ 4.2on October 22, 2021
21 अक्टू बर 2021 — सोलाना ब्लॉकचेन पर नननमित एक ऑन-चेन एसेट मैनेजमेंट प्रोटोकॉल वसंक्रोनी (http://synchrony.fi/)ने आज घोषणा की नक उसने…Continue reading on Synchrony Global »
- Nigeria: Dogged By Slow Internet Connectivity, Nigerians and Their Businesses Count Losseson October 23, 2021
[Premium Times] Erratic internet connection is routine in Nigeria, with the country trailing in terms of broadband penetration and speed averages.
- Africa: China's Reach Into Africa's Digital Sector Worries Expertson October 23, 2021
[VOA] Nairobi -- Chinese companies like Huawei and the Transsion group are responsible for much of the digital infrastructure and smartphones used in Africa. Chinese phones built in Africa come with already installed apps for mobile money transfer services that increase the reach of Chinese tech companies. But while many Africans may find the availability of such technology useful, the trend worries some experts on data management.
- South Africa: Free Online Portal for Grades R-12 Launchedon October 22, 2021
[SAnews.gov.za] The Department of Basic Education, in partnership with MTN, has launched an online school portal to address the 21st century learning needs of South Africa's children.
- South Africa: Households Urged to Apply for Free Set-Top Boxes Ahead of Digital Migration Deadlineon October 22, 2021
[SAnews.gov.za] As South Africa continues to prepare to migrate to digital broadcasting by 31 March 2022, the South African Post Office has called on qualifying households to apply for their free set-top boxes ahead of the deadline.
- Kenya: Safaricom Recognized for Net Zero Efforts in the East African Climate Action Awardson October 22, 2021
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- Safaricom has received honorary recognition from the IGAD Climate Prediction and Applications Centre (ICPAC) East African Climate Action Awards. The telco was recognised for having a strategic approach towards managing its environmental impacts.
- Liberia: Lonestar Cell MTN Prepares Integrity Icon for His Journey Back to Schoolon October 22, 2021
[New Dawn] Liberia's Integrity Icon, 19-year-old Emmanuel Tuloe, received a special reward from Lonestar Cell MTN on Thursday, 21 October 2021.