Significant altVenture experience in designing, building & turning-around ventures hands-on
Valuable lessons learned from both successes & failures… Keeping an eye out for the next venture – do connect for Emerging Market Venture Capital Advisory
In line with ‘the new normal’ – altVENTURE @ 2EMMA caters for outsourced / subcontracted / remote / desktop deal or project execution for either side of the investment table:
- research, analysis & evaluation
- BP, strategy & pitch development
- financial modelling & valuation
- structuring & negotiation
- due diligence & closing documentation
Theme Related Tracker
- Only 1% of 2022’s Public Token Offerings Have Returned 10Xon May 23, 2022
According to CryptoRank, there have been 619 public token offerings this year.Continue reading on Medium »
- #037: Venture Capital 101on May 22, 2022
I just realized that my last post was on March 14 — OMG!Continue reading on Medium »
- Why we invested in Jellatechon May 22, 2022
Collagen is probably the most abundant protein in animals, accounting for almost one-third of an animal’s total protein composition. This…Continue reading on Medium »
- Quild Mini #116: Correlatedon May 22, 2022
Uncover your best PQLs and automatically reach outContinue reading on The Quild »
- Marvin’s Best Weekly Reads May 22nd, 2022on May 22, 2022
“The most challenging times bring us the most empowering lessons.” — Karen SalmansohnContinue reading on Medium »
- This week: three pitch decks, $183M raised from Tiger Global & General Atlanticon May 22, 2022
Despite a looming market downturn, layoffs and hiring freezes at top unicorns, these three pitch decks raised nearly $200M from top VC…Continue reading on Medium »
- Africa: How Untapped Global Plans to Bring the Revenue Financing Model to African Startupson May 21, 2022
[TechCrunch] In the developed world, almost anyone can get financing for, say, a car lease. But in an emerging economy like South Africa, the only people who own cars or can even get a car lease are the people who already have something to collateralize, or a payslip to work off.
- Africa: Plan to Deploy 12,000 Drones Across Africaon May 21, 2022
[TechCrunch] Wingcopter this week announced a partnership with Continental Drones designed to establish a massive delivery network spanning 49 countries across Sub-Saharan Africa. The deal sets the lofty goal of deploying 12,000 of Wingcopter's 198 drone systems over the course of the next 5 years.
- Kenya: No Internet Shutdown During Polls, Says Top Officialon May 21, 2022
[Capital FM] Eldama Ravine -- The Principal Secretary in the State Department of Broadcasting and Telecommunication Esther Koimett has reiterated that the government will not shut the internet during the forthcoming general elections.
- Africa: Annual SMERG Meeting Drives Digitalisation of Malaria Surveillanceon May 20, 2022
[Malaria Consortium] The RBM Partnership to End Malaria hosted its 33rd meeting of the Surveillance, Monitoring, and Evaluation Reference Group (SMERG) from 17 to 20 May 2022 in Kigali, Rwanda. Discussions focused on ways to streamline surveillance, monitoring, and evaluation to sustain crucial gains and fully respond to emerging priorities in malaria control and elimination, including the use of digital technologies.
- Africa: Digitalisation of Africa's Airports Key to Economic Recoveryon May 20, 2022
[This Day] Critical airport worker and capacity shortfalls in Africa that threaten to keep flights and passengers grounded and impede the continents' economic recovery can be rapidly and affordably addressed with the adoption of trusted, secure cloud-based solutions, according to SITA, the air transport industry IT and communications systems provider.
- Ghana: Communications Minister Launches National Digital Academyon May 20, 2022
[Ghanaian Times] The Minister of Communications and Digitalisation, Mrs Ursula Owusu-Ekuful, has launched the National Digital Academy (NDA) with a call on the youth to embrace digital opportunity to build their skills.